It can be difficult to find a fun, challenging, and flexible job. What if you have school or a second job, you need an employer who will work with you! What if you just need to find an enjoyable job that is fulfilling and has a nice setting, like a golf course! The positions at our golf course are fun, flexible, and we provide training so you can hit the ground running. Let us help guide you out of the wrong place you are currently in!
Come breath the sweet air of a golf course and enjoy a chilled out atmosphere while you work. We are a privately managed, family owned facility that uses a streamlined approach to managing our team.
You can expect plenty of fun and learning experiences because we focus on your growth and advancement opportunities. We use modern training devices, helpful technology tools, and the latest resources to help the job run smoothly. We regularly reward our team for a job well done, and strive to earn our reputation as a preeminent work place by exceeding the expectations of our staff and our golfers.
Please note this is not a complete list of all responsibilities and skills required or performed by staff members, but it will give you a good idea. All of the following positions require an Active State Issued drivers license, with no DUI’s. Background check or drug screening may be required for new hires. New hires must possess no chemical allergies or outdoor allergies that would interfere with daily tasks. New hires must be able to lift baskets of range balls at least 50 lbs. Training will be provided for each job position. Wages dependent on industry averages, education and prior experience. Commissions, perks, and promotion programs are available to new hires after their initial probation period has ended. Seasonal workers are typically scheduled between March and November.
CART AND RANGE ATTENDANT
– Evening shifts that include some weekend and holiday shifts.
– Arranging carts, range area, and staging area.
– Cleaning and detailing golf carts.
– Picking up range balls on the driving range.
– Emptying garbage cans and other janitorial need.
– Must be able to turn your phone off, or put it away for the duration of your shifts.
– Must be able to lift baskets of range balls at least 50 lbs.
– Ages 16 and over with an active driver’s license required.
FRONT DESK STARTER / ASSISTANT STARTER
– Morning or Evening shifts that include some weekend and holiday shifts.
– Check-in guests with a computer Point of Sale and cash register.
– Organizing tee times and sending groups on time.
– Answering phones and guest inquiries.
– Supervising golf cart staging area.
– Organizing pro shop merchandise
– Must have good eyesight to read a computer monitor
– Must have good hearing to understand a phone call in a crowded room
– Age 21 or over for beer sales.
– Shifts are primarily early morning starts. Some weekend and holidays required.
– Assisting the Superintendent with Day to Day operations .
– Beautifying and maintaining the golf course grounds.
– Some hand labor, such as using shovels and tools
– Operating hand mowers and weed trimming equipment.
– Improving the turf grass, trees, planters, and other landscaping.
– Active driver’s license required with no DUI’s.
WEEKEND PLAYER ASSISTANTS / VOLUNTEERS
– Shifts are typically 4 hours, on Saturdays and Sundays.
– Assisting players on the starting tee box and directing cart traffic.
– Monitoring course safety and pace of play.
– Helping with special events such as golf tournaments and fundraisers.
– Perfect for retired people and experienced golfers.
INSTRUCTOR / ASSISTANT INSTRUCTOR
– Very Flexible Hours.
– Teaching or assisting with individual one-on-one lessons
– Directing or assisting with group programs such as clinics for adults and juniors.
– Must be good with people and time management.
– Expense reimbursements available for PGA and LPGA dues
– Option to pick up hourly clubhouse positions to supplement lessons.
– Servicing of riding mowers, golf carts, and other motorized equipment and tractors.
– Work with Superintendent to do light mechanical work on carts and other machines
– Must have prior experience with hydraulic hoses and general maintenance of driving mowers.
– Must be able to keep work area highly organized and clean.
– Must follow safety training and maintenance checklists
– Must be willing to learn new things
– Assisting the Superintendent with the golf courses irrigation system.
– Repair and maintenance of Sprinklers and Valves.
– Repair and maintenance of pumping equipment; assisting with general course maintenance as needed.
– Troubleshooting and hands on repair of sprinkler heads, pvc pipe, low voltage wiring, valves, and controllers.
– Season-end winterization of pumps and irrigation pipes.
– Learning and scheduling central computer software.